Emergency Maintenance Company offers wide variety of boiler and hydronic system services.
Remodeling and retrofit projects. The type of radiant system used is determined by specific design requirements and details of construction. Both use water or steam to heat your home or commercial building. Radiant systems are hydronic heating systems which use water or steam as the heat transfer and circulate it through radiators. Advantages of radiant heat include reduced airborne dust since there are no air ducts. Radiant heating systems are quiet and comfortable.
Radiant systems we service:
• Gas and oil fired water based boilers with cast iron heat exchanger;
• Steam based boilers and radiators;
• Condensing and power vented boiler systems;
• Tankless boilers and domestic water heaters;
• Dual purpose equipment;
• Annual service and cleaning for oil systems;
• Repairs on boiler pipes;
• Upgrades to modern codes with modern accessories;
• Acid flush of radiation systems;
• Chimney liner installation;
• And much more